- All students in grades 2-8 who are at grade level in reading will make one or more years growth each year as measured by district assessments.
- All students in grades 2-8 who are at grade level in mathematics will make one or more years growth each year as measured by district assessments.
- 90% of the students below grade level in reading will reach grade level within three years as measured by district assessments.
- 90% of the students below grade level in mathematics will reach grade level within three years as measured by district assessments.
1. Staff will consistently and effectively implement inclusionary practices that will encourage ALL students to reach their full potential by:
- developing a sense of belonging and creating positive relationships.
- using data analysis to design differentiated instruction.
- creating engaging environments that include a broad range of learning experiences.
- collaborating to ensure a continuum of services is accessible to students and families.
- communicating student progress with the student, colleagues, and the student's family.
- fostering student independence in all settings.
2. Staff will consistently and effectively implement Learning21 Principles in order to meet the critical learning needs of students by:
- ensuring that curriculum is relevant and applicable to the world beyond school.
- engaging students in the assessment process so they become owners of their own learning.
- providing opportunities for social and emotional connections to new learning.
- increasing access to tools and resources.
- establishing a culture of creativity and innovation with real purposes for real audiences.
3. Staff will consistently and effectively dedicate themselves as individuals and team members to the PLC Collective Commitments by:
- reflecting individually and collaboratively.
- engaging in purposeful assessment, planning, preparation, and instruction.
- creating positive and productive classroom environments.
- increasing our multicultural awareness and empathizing within and beyond the district.
- setting goals aimed at increasing student achievement.